On Friday we had time to work on our presentations for the class. We were also introduced to G-Cast, Widgetbox and Lulu Publishing company.
I have to much fun searching for the coolest Widget. They are kind of addicting. I haven't had the time to really find ones that I want to add to my blog yet, but when I have time I will defiantly be searching for some cool ones to add. G-Cast is a website that you can put your podcast on. Lulu publishing is a publishing company that will publish one book for you at a decent price.
The second half of the class we did our presentations. The first group that went did a presentation on "Digital Citizenship" which focused on copyright laws. They were very creative in the way they presented their information. I enjoyed "Slappy the Pirate". I think the students would really enjoy learning about the subject, because they related it to the students and made it fun to learn! The second group talked about 21 Classes and Voicethread. My reflections on the material are listed in the blog below.
My group presented last on using Ning in the classroom. I felt that it went pretty good. I'm still looking forward to using Ning as an electronic portfolio for the students and having a place for students to discuss their artwork. Once teachers realize the benefits that Ning has, I think they will all start using it.
The purpose of this blog...
I've developed this blog to provide an area for people to discuss items related to the world of art and the teaching of art. Just like everything else in the world, art is going through many changes. One of the biggest things that is changing is the adaptation of technology to create art. Many artists are using technology. I will discuss items related to this or other items I may find important. I will also share technology tools that I find useful to other areas as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, your presentation was great.
Z
Post a Comment